Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best job in the universe!!!

So, anyone want to hear my job schedule this week? (Now is when you say YES!!! with so much enthusiasm that it hurts) .....Okay good, lemme tell you. Monday I had a job at noon (noon jobs=sleeping in with my wife) and that was an install for a job that I sold (selling a system=awesome commission). That was it for Monday..... 1 job, 6 hours of work and 8 hours of pay. Tuesday I had no jobs (no jobs=sleeping in with the wife yet again). So, I arranged some of my work equipment and did some online trainings at home and that was it for Tuesday.... No jobs, sitting in front of my computer, dinking around in the garage and 8 hours of pay. Wednesday............... exact same day as Tuesday. So, again....No jobs, sitting in front of my computer, dinking around in the garage and 8 hours of pay. Today I had a conference call from 9-10 (that still equals some sleeping in time with the most beautiful woman in the world). Now I have to go to UPS to send in some paperwork and pull a customer's system so that we can install it in their new house at a later date (that will be about an hour of work). Thursday... 1 job, UPS, conference call, 4 hours tops and 8 hours of pay. Tomorrow I have nothing on the schedule as of yet, so it looks like another Tuesday. I truly have the best job ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment